All images via WeHeartItI’ll admit right now when I definitely went through an emo style stage when I was in my early teens. It involved alot of black, converse, skinny jeans and listening to emo/indie/pop punk. I’ve grown out of it slighlty but not en…
Spring Forward, Fall Back
Edited by: Collette Osuna of Statements in Fashion
I’m not sure about you, but just as men look forward to Fall for sporting events that keep them on the couch, I look forward to Fall for my own selfish reasons……adding to my closet collection!
If you enjoy sipping a cup of coffee while you browse your favorite online shopping sites, or if you prefer to rise with the sun to open the doors of your favorite Mall, Fall shopping is the time for you.
Thanks to Fashion Week, we have all had a chance to peek at the newest clothing, boots and accessories that will be filling up retail stores everywhere this season.
This weeks links focus on hot Fall runway trends, Collection debuts, DIY’s, makeup & hair tips, and even how to manage deadlines. Fall is back bloggers, and with a vengeance!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: SEPTEMBER 29TH
- ChiCquero: Mongolian Style Makeup Editorial
- Mahlia Calloway: This Seasons Must Haves
- Girl Loves Color: Color on the Runway: Mary Katrantzou
- The Loudmouth: On Detours & Deadlines
- Angela Osborn: Dear White Shirt, I love you very much!
- This is a Yes: My Clothing Picks – Still for the Summer and Already for the Fall
- Leia’s Delights: Shopping Philosophy – knowing when to spend or splurge
- Wishing for Chanel: Wear the runway trend now – Purple hues at Prabal Gurung S/S12
- Fashion Dynamite: How I wore my favorite fall trend – the cape
- Kirstin Marie: A small collection of my most coveted Fashion Inspiration DIY blogs.
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Jean Paul Gaultier F/W 11/12
- Bang byLo: How to salvage a pair of shoes with glitter
- V is for Olive: Discovering the hidden gems of the California desert
- Juliets Lace: Autumn tips, accessories and cover ups.
- The Chic Sheet: Three Spring Trends To Try Now
- WanderLost: My top 10 favorites for Fall
- The Style Confessions: One way to style your Missoni for Target find
- Believe in Faery Tales: Eden Park or ‘The Why to Paris’ – An intern’s tale
- Style Sizzle: 5 Barbie Style Lessons
- Oh to be a Muse: Keeping it Real, Natural Hair Care
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine
I’m currently in the middle of a very hectic first week back at University so I’ve only just managed to catch up fully on the Milan Fashion Week collections for Spring/Summer 2012.One collection which certainly caught my eye was the…
Images via Style.comWith all my fangirling over the Burberry Prorsum and Mulberry runway shows I very nearly missed the Giles S/S12 collection. As always it was wonderfully eccentric and full of beautiful Gaga-worthy gowns and tailored pieces with…
Images via Style.comFashion week is a wonderful time to get inspired. One of my favourite collections was Prabal Gurung at New York, where a clear trend in the collection was the colour purple. In lace, sequin, latex and in floral patterns, this lush c…