Millennial | mɪˈlɛnɪəl
1. a person reaching young adulthood around the year 2000.
2. communication driven, socially minded, digital natives and adventurers
Breaking the blogging rules one post at a time.
What is Thoroughly Modern Millennial
Part diary/part platform for inspiration all with a generous helping of personal opinion, Thoroughly Modern Millennial is a no-nonsense outpost talking popular culture, diversity, feminism, and politics with a dash of lifestyle, beauty and fashion.
Need a taster of the kind of content I’m flinging into the void? Check out the posts below:
- Self care tips for Social Justice Warriors
- What Harry Potter means to me
- Write Like A Grrl
- Immigrant – A Post-Brexit Poem
- Thoughts on Waitress & Women in the narrative
- On passing white, racism & activism
Who runs the show?
Ria – also known as RCagz on the Internet.
I’m an Oxford based part-time blogger and full-time nerdy human. Certified ‘Angry Asian Feminist’ with an endless passion for diversity and representation. I can also be found writing at Blogger’s Bookshelf (check it out for in-depth reviews, bookish content and miscellaneous literary goodness.)
Offline, I work in publishing, own an unrealistically large pile of books to read and have a useless amount of encyclopedic knowledge about Musicals.
Still wanna know more?
Hit me up on Twitter (@RCagz) or send me a message using the contact form below.